Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Mother/Daughter Team Katie and Tabatha


Hi! We are Tabatha and Katie Smith, the mother/daughter duo here on the Love my Fabrics design team!

Katie is the owner of PunkProjects.com and is a published author and crafter. She’s on several design teams including Love my Tapes. Her projects range from Copic marker art to Painted Shoes and everything in between, including quilting and sewing projects!

Tabatha is primarily a quilter although she does some home dec projects as well.  She loves applique, paper piecing as well as traditional piecing.  She’s involved with various charities like Conkerr Cancer and Quilting Fabric Angels.


Below are a couple of projects I (Katie) created using some of Love my Fabrics fat quarters. I just love the winter fox fabric!





If you want to learn more about us, come check out my blog or follow us on social media sites:
www.pinterest.com/punkprojects
 www.twitter.com/punkprojects
www.punkprojects.com

1 comment:

  1. So cute. So excited to work with you lovely ladies. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete