Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Gathered Fabric Card

 
Hi there crafters!
Rachelle here and I am so happy to share with you today
 my latest project for

So I thought it would be fun to do a gathered paper technique that is actually of gathered fabric. Check it out!

"Thank You"

This is a basic card with the center containing fabric instead of paper.

More Views:

 
Here is a view in which the cardstock and fabric have been cut out.
I cut 2 strips of 2 inch wide fabric.
Next, I folded the strip of fabric into a fan followed by
adding wide thread stitches and simply pulled so
that the fabric is gathered together.
 

I place the gathered fabric flat into a circle. Then applied
cardstock with the open heart center on top of the fabric circle.
Now I can begin to apply the embellishments on the card.





First I applied tulle in the center on the fabric using tacky glue.
Then I finish applying the embellishments to complete the card.
 

 
 

All done!
I hope you have been inspired today to create a similar card.
 



That's it for this post.
Thank you for stopping by and be sure to get your craft on!
 


 
See Ya Soon & Huggies!!




1 comment: