Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Freddie Hat from The Magic Pattern Book

Hi Jenifer here with you today to share my project from The Magic Pattern Book.  I printed out several of the patterns to make but ended up making the Freddie hat for now.  The book has pictures and easy to follow directions.

 I used a fine wale embroidered corduroy that I have had in my stash for years.  I used heatnbond medium-weight fusible for the body of the hat.  For the brim of the hat I added 2 layers of StitchnSew extra firm to make sure the shape of the hat stays intact.

I love the way this hat turned out and I can't wait to make more from this book.  I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to make their own garments, with the pictures and easy to follow directions you can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment