Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

“Sweet” projects I’ve done!


Hey everyone, Tabatha here! As you will see, I LOVE applique! Good thing too, as my current quilt project has 220 pieces! Say what?!
Anyhow, here are few “Sweet” themed projects I have created over the years. 

First up is a little table topper valentine’s quilt. Lots of appliqued hearts in this one.

Another applique project is this adorable cupcake banner I put together for Katie.


Then, here we have a rolling pin holder. It has an elastic band that secures the rolling pin and unrolls to feature whatever you put on the panels. In this case it was a prayer that my great grandparents said.


Next up is a cute baby quilt that combines piecing, applique and even prairie points. I love how just one applique heart enhances the overall quilt.


And finally, while not a fabric project, I just couldn’t leave this one out , A crocheted heart bicycle seat cover. 

1 comment: