Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Dress Form Door Stop




Hope everyone is humming along with their spring projects, gardening, crafting etc. I know a lot of folks even like to update their wardrobes for spring. Now while I don’t make clothing, I think dress forms are super cool. During spring when the weather is so nice here in Texas, I usually keep the doors open to let the sunshine and warm breezes in. Of course the wind tends to try to close the doors on me.

This little weighted dress form door stop is the perfect solution. It is weighted with rocks inside and stitched up with Love my Fabrics Camellia line. I simply took the shape of a dress form and stitched around it, stuffed and weighted it and closed it up. Then I added a little belt out of the coordinating fabric. I love spring and spring projects and am looking forward to sharing more ideas with you as spring turns into summer.
Happy sewing, Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment