Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Introducing DT Coordinator & SMM Kimberly Congdon

Hi I am Kimberly Congdon, aka: Scrap It Girl.  I hope you were able to check out the other creative designers as they introduced themselves earlier this month.  When time go back through their posts and check out their blogs. 

Starting in a few days our designers will start sharing their favorite sewing tips, favorite notions, and favorite ways to organize their fabrics.  Once our designers receive the fabrics they ordered they will start designing and sharing what they make.. we are hoping by the end of January~ 

Kimberly Congdon
DT Creative Designer,
DT Coordinator & SMM
Scrap It GirlFacebook, Instagram

My position is simple, I am the DT coordinator and SMM for Love My Fabrics.  I prefer the non sewing projects!  I mainly use my fabrics in my layouts and home décor projects.. but my sewing machine is ready to go. 

Here are 2 lamp shades I recently made using a variety of fabrics. These are just tie lamp shades.. no sewing skills were needed. 


 
Sorry our blog presence has been quiet we were taking a blogging break as we were all getting ready for the holidays.

I will be having another sponsored giveaway soon on my blog so make sure you follow me.. I will be giving away a collection of fabrics from Love My Fabrics.

See you soon!
Kimberly
DT Coordinator & SMM for Love My Fabrics

2 comments: