Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Introducing: Julie Kelley

Hi Everyone,
I'm Julie Kelley, and am thrilled to be a part of the wonderful and talented Love My Fabrics Creative Team! I'm a teacher in MA, and live with my husband and 2 children. I spend most of my evenings driving the kids around to their various activities and crafting! I love fabric, yarn, paper... I'm pretty sure there's never been a craft that I didn't want to try! Here's a few of my more recent fabric projects, I can't wait to start posting projects with the new fabrics!

This is my daughter as "Louisa May Alcott" I made the skirt from a sheet, and added ruffles and lace to an old school shirt...

 This is me with the queen size quilt I made for my wonderful in-laws for their 50th wedding anniversary this fall... It used exactly 50 different fabrics!
This is my daughter as Queen Elizabeth (they do a LOT of character book reports!!). An old dress (on top) with a long skirt and cape that I made.
 And a recent baby quilt!
You can find me online:
my blog: www.juliek.org
twitter: @juliekcrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment