Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Getting a Handle on my Fabric Stash

Hi Y'all, Amylove here. I wish I would have taken a "before" of my fabric stash. It was completely out of hand and an eye sore. I grabbed this photo from one of my YouTube videos to give you an idea of how bad it was.

 Seeing this mess did not inspire me to be creative, it stressed me out. Since our youngest daughter graduated from college in December and moved out, I decided to move my craft room upstairs where her room used to be. She even left behind this chest of drawers!


Seemed like the perfect way to organize my fabrics!! There are still two baskets on top full of fabric scraps. This is how the drawers are arranged.


The top  houses those remnants that I cannot resist purchasing....lol


Next is my Shabby fabrics! These are the ones I use the most!!


                           Then we have the darker fabrics. Then I threw the flannel in the next one.


                      In the near future I will be moving the remnants to the bottom and storing my beautiful       Love my Fabrics in the top drawer. This looks so much nicer and peaceful. I love my new fabric storage, but I miss my daughter like crazy!! Looking forward to sharing my fabric creations with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment